Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.820 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,054,933 Dinar (¥744,435) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,710,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)