Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.618 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,679,996 Dinar (¥440,780) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,440,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)