Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03541 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,220,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 835,069 Dinar (﷼ 23,584,602) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)