Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 869.328 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,647,880 Dinar (C$14,549) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)