Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.532 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,473,208 Dinar (¥329,775) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)