Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.081 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,295,767 Dinar (¥297,423) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,220,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)