Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.880 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,810,604 Dinar (¥258,317) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,910,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (30 minutes ago)