Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.398 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,433,185 Dinar (¥330,176) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (29 minutes ago)