Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.251 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 489,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 489,000 Dinar (₨47,701) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (41 minutes ago)