Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.089 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 474,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 474,000 Dinar (₨42,745) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)