Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.280 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (₨222) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (34 minutes ago)