Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 344.295 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 45% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,346,392 Dinar (18,433 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,370,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)