Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.658 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,425 Dinar (¥791) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)