Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.778 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,297 Dinar (¥955) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)