Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.269 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 959,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 741,225 Dinar (₨40,572) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)