Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.374 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 901,119 Dinar (₨51,866) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)