Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.319 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 752,451 Dinar (₨41,076) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)