Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,966,239 Dinar (₨107,186) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (38 minutes ago)