Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.877 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,756,903 Dinar (₨98,275) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)