Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.440 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,638,746 Dinar (₨93,967) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)