Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.036 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,802,942 Dinar (₨99,963) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (26 minutes ago)