Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.027 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,997 Dinar (₩4,864) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £650 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)