Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,775 Dinar (₩8,986) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)