Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.997 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,907 Dinar (₩5,927) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (30 minutes ago)