Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.378 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 676,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 563,900 Dinar (₨30,683) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (41 minutes ago)