Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.019 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 669,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 540,474 Dinar (₨29,995) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)