Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.092 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,090,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,931,808 Dinar (元10,909) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)