Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,169,935 Dinar ($1,837) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)