Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 363.045 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,885,856 Dinar (R$ 5,195) in Guaruja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)