Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.919 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,524,307 Dinar (€1,811) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,410,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (44 minutes ago)