Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 65% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,177 Dinar (5.23 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)