Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.303 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,349,165 Dinar (元30,341) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)