Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.453 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,640,337 Dinar (元56,227) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)