Cost of living in Guam compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guam is 67% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,526,448 Dinar ($12,448) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,680,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)