Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1327.564 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 21% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,357,393 Dinar (€8,555) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)