Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.729 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,608,308 Dinar (€4,814) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,350,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (36 minutes ago)