Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1456.263 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 38% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,109,594 Dinar (€4,882) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)