Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.212 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,040,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,773,254 Dinar (1,706,143 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)