Cost of living comparison between Grand Dakar, Senegal and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.885 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,086,351 Dinar (1,107,006 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)