Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1421.951 IQD / KYD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 121% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 25,583,050 Dinar (CI$17,992) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,600,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)