Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1461.914 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,996,116 Dinar (€2,049) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,730,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 2 hours ago)