Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.791 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,240,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,005,363 Dinar (53,064 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)