Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.100 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,050,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,859,036 Dinar (48,794 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)