Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.239 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,894,302 Dinar (47,077 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)