Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.286 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,236,022 Dinar (52,327 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,330,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)