Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.593 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,108,457 Dinar (98,862 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (38 minutes ago)