Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.379 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,317,517 Dinar (97,651 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)