Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 147.294 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,277,990 Dinar (56,200 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,890,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (34 minutes ago)