Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.495 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,110,906 Dinar (50,613 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,240,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)