Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.503 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 312,242 Dinar (15,229 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)