Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.563 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 325,819 Dinar (15,110 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)