Cost of living comparison between Gostivar, Macedonia and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.674 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 374,833 Dinar (18,130 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)