Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02798 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 986,208 Dinar (﷼ 35,250,273) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)