Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.012 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 922,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 686,094 Dinar (₨38,090) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)