Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 52.724 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,003 Dinar (57 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (16 minutes ago)