Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 375.218 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,872,404 Dinar (R$ 4,990) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,236 (about 1 hour ago)