Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 370.475 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,679,005 Dinar (R$ 4,532) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (3 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)