Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.357 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 624,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 372,603 Dinar (E£ 5,701) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (43 minutes ago)