Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.766 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 699,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 424,840 Dinar (E£ 6,460) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)