Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.007 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 718,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 444,956 Dinar (E£ 6,640) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)