Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.504 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,688,062 Dinar (€1,953) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,670,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (43 minutes ago)