Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1379.354 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,794,210 Dinar (€2,026) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,580,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,728 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bonn costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Osaka costs ¥13,296 (about 1 hour ago)