Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1419.866 IQD / GIP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,031,164 Dinar (£7,065) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (38 minutes ago)