Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.408 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 330,475 Dinar (₨18,984) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)