Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 295.225 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,724,302 Dinar (RM5,841) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)