Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 282.132 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,520,806 Dinar (RM5,390) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)