Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.826 IQD / GYD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,265,363 Dinar (388,833 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (40 minutes ago)