Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.706 IQD / GYD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,390,054 Dinar (769,332 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,860,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)