Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.776 IQD / GYD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,725,013 Dinar (471,767 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)