Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.778 IQD / GYD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,712,078 Dinar (469,412 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)