Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.206 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,610,304 Dinar (€4,243) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,130,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (39 minutes ago)