Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.729 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,014,086 Dinar (€5,110) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (34 minutes ago)