Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.701 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 395,137 Dinar (Php16,672) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)