Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.753 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,672,829 Dinar (5,151 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)