Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 348.943 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,090,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,811,091 Dinar (5,190 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €429 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $170 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)