Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.287 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,864,846 Dinar (6,231 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)