Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.531 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,280,771 Dinar (3,947TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)