Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 291.274 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 909,797 Dinar (3,124TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)