Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.611 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,562 Dinar (₨145) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)