Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.290 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,251,418 Dinar (46,208 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,760,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)