Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 131.933 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,101,271 Dinar (114,462 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)