Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.105 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,396 Dinar (2,563 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)