Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.032 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,406,724 Dinar (₩4,270,067) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,620,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)