Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.006 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,070,050 Dinar (₩4,044,203) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)