Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.045 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,069,387 Dinar (₩3,892,967) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (36 minutes ago)