Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.815 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 731,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 516,607 Dinar (₨28,999) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)