Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1458.385 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 30% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,030,477 Dinar (€4,821) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hartford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)