Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 21% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,864,574 Dinar (€9,346) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (14 minutes ago)