Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.498 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 618,948 Dinar (82,544 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 573,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)