Cost of living comparison between Galaţi, Romania and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 277.897 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,606,819 Dinar (5,782 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)