Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,841,496 Dinar ($5,778) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,650,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (41 minutes ago)