Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,626,952 Dinar ($12,385) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)