Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,773,398 Dinar ($6,661) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,310,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)